There’s no point in blogging about content management without recognizing some of the folks who are the thought leaders and visionaries in the field:
- Ask Johnny! (johnnygee.wordpress.com) – Johnny Gee – former colleague / chief guru at Beach Street Consulting, Documentum genius.
- Because Process Matters (www.becauseprocessmatters.com) – OpenText blog on BPM/BPS issues.
- Big Men on Content (www.bigmenoncontent.com) – Covering ECM trends.
- Digital Landfill (aiim.typepad.com/aiim_blog) – AIIM’s John Mancini.
- CMS Report (www.cmsreport.com) – Articles focusing on a wide variety of topics, including CMS, DMS, ECM, collaboration, publishing, web design and mobile.
- ecmarchitect.com (www.ecmarchitect.com) – Alfresco and ECM topics
- ECM By Numbers (http://aiim.typepad.com/ecmbynumbers/) – Postings on content from AIIM membership
- Documentum (https://community.emc.com/community/edn/documentum/blog) – Jerry Silver and others who blog on Documentum, xCP, and related issues.
- ECM Plus – The Voice of Content (www.ecmplus.wordpress.com) – ECM news, research, analysis, and other hot topics.
- The Content Economy (www.thecontenteconomy.com) – Insights about mobile & social technologies.
- Word of Pie (www.wordofpie.com) – Laurence Hart, former CIO for AIIM, now with Alfresco.
Did I miss anyone? Let me know and I’ll add them to the list.